- 4 medium carrots (Peeled and Diced)
- 1 red chile (Diced and De-seeded)
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 1 medium onion (Diced)
- 1 garlic clove (Crushed)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a pan until hot, fry the onion, garlic and chili for 2 minutes - or until softened. Add the carrots and fry for a further minute.
- Add chicken stock and cook until the carrots are slightly softened.
- Remove veg with a slotted spoon and place in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Return to the pan and stir in with stock.
- Season to taste.
- Sevre with crushed swedish wholemeal toasts.