A simple no-frills soup which is tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pan, heat oil. Add carrots and stir until carrots are soft.
- 2Add all other ingredients apart from the yoghurt.
- 3Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for approx 25 minutes, stirring every so often.
- 4Remove pan from heat and, using a hand blender, blend until the soup is nice and smooth. Return to the heat and heat through again.
- 5Optional: add a dollop of plain yoghurt to garnish, or even sprinkle with chives.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot and Chickpea Soup
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.5
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1050.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: