Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I made this last night, and after you do, you will never want a plain carrot again.
- 2 1⁄2 cups finely shredded carrots
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced Velveeta cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spoon into buttered 3 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until set,.
I did a half batch of this & it was nice but it was far too salty, I think the amount of seasoning salt must be off, to save the dish I ended up adding some sour cream to cut back on the salt taste which worked okay but even with that was still too salty.