Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Carrot and Apple Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple jelly
- 4 large carrots, peeled,grated
- 1 golden delicious apple, peeled,grated
- 1⁄3 cup chopped roasted cashews
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- Whisk Lemon juice and apple jelly in large bowl to blend.
- Add carrots,apple,cashews,and rasins.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss thoroughly.
Lovely, refreshing, uplifting. Nice complement to wings and Golden Parmesan Potatoes. Cashews provide a bit of a taste twist, just enough to wake up my taste buds to something different going on here to the usual slaw. Nice innovation on a dressing, the lemon juice and apple jelly (I used crabapple jelly). Thanks for your post, AE!