Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I threw this salad together for the first time to take to an office lunch. They loved it & started requesting that I bring it. Then friends started asking for it instead of a birthday gift & others wanted their own bowl when I made it for the group. It's nearly to the cult following stage. This is great on your favorite cracker or bread.
- 1 3⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon minced dehydrated onion and garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons horseradish cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- dried dill weed
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- Cut chicken breast into 2 inch square pieces to speed cooking time.
- Place chicken in large pot and cover with water.
- Add minced onion & garlic & boil till cooked completely.
- Remove chicken from water but reserve 1/2 cup of stock.
- Let chicken cool for a few minutes & then chop in a food processor. (If you don't have a food processor, shred the meat using two forks.).
- Once the chicken is chopped, add remaining ingredients & mix well.
- If the mixture is drier than you like, add a couple tablespoons of the reserved chicken stock.