Chef #671905's Note:
I threw this salad together for the first time to take to an office lunch. They loved it & started requesting that I bring it. Then friends started asking for it instead of a birthday gift & others wanted their own bowl when I made it for the group. It's nearly to the cult following stage. This is great on your favorite cracker or bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken breast into 2 inch square pieces to speed cooking time.
- 2Place chicken in large pot and cover with water.
- 3Add minced onion & garlic & boil till cooked completely.
- 4Remove chicken from water but reserve 1/2 cup of stock.
- 5Let chicken cool for a few minutes & then chop in a food processor. (If you don't have a food processor, shred the meat using two forks.).
- 6Once the chicken is chopped, add remaining ingredients & mix well.
- 7If the mixture is drier than you like, add a couple tablespoons of the reserved chicken stock.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrol's Creamy Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 622.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
onion and garlic powder