Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a combination of using the Carroll Shelby's chili mix and adding other ingredients to come up with an awesome chili!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 4 ounces carroll shelby's chili seasoning mix
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 8 ounces water
- mesa flour
- grated cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Brown ground beef and drain fat.
- Add peppers and onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes, sauce and water.
- Add spices and a bit of the salt packet.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add beans and mesa flower with water and cook until done.
- Serve with sour cream and grated cheese. Good with corn bread too.