Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have been put on an almost all raw diet, so here is something I can eat! From Living and Raw Foods.
- 6 -8 large fresh carrots
- 1 large red bell peppers or 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 large ripe avocados or 2 small avocados
- 1 ounce fresh seaweed (whole dulse leaf)
- Soak the dulse leaf in water for a few minutes, then drain and thoroughly rinse for 5 minutes, then squeeze out the water by hand.
- Slice up the bell pepper into strips.
- Run the carrots through a juicer, collecting the juicy pulp in a bowl.
- Remove the flesh from the avocado(s) and, using a fork, mash the avocado into the carrot pulp.
- Add the dulse and bell pepper to the carrot-avocado mixture, and serve.
- Optional: scoop out bell pepper and stuff with the carrot-avocado mixture.