Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have been put on an almost all raw diet, so here is something I can eat! From Living and Raw Foods.
- Soak the dulse leaf in water for a few minutes, then drain and thoroughly rinse for 5 minutes, then squeeze out the water by hand.
- Slice up the bell pepper into strips.
- Run the carrots through a juicer, collecting the juicy pulp in a bowl.
- Remove the flesh from the avocado(s) and, using a fork, mash the avocado into the carrot pulp.
- Add the dulse and bell pepper to the carrot-avocado mixture, and serve.
- Optional: scoop out bell pepper and stuff with the carrot-avocado mixture.