I have been put on an almost all raw diet, so here is something I can eat! From Living and Raw Foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the dulse leaf in water for a few minutes, then drain and thoroughly rinse for 5 minutes, then squeeze out the water by hand.
- 2Slice up the bell pepper into strips.
- 3Run the carrots through a juicer, collecting the juicy pulp in a bowl.
- 4Remove the flesh from the avocado(s) and, using a fork, mash the avocado into the carrot pulp.
- 5Add the dulse and bell pepper to the carrot-avocado mixture, and serve.
- 6Optional: scoop out bell pepper and stuff with the carrot-avocado mixture.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrocado Mash
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.9
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 192.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g