Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Carrie,my Mother,made rhubarb treats for us every spring. Now I make it for my family.
- 4 cups diced fresh rhubarb
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup instant oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco shortening
- Combine rhubarb, white sugar, and flour.
- Place in greased 6x10 inch baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over rhubarb
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until done.
- Serve warm or cold .
Mmm Mmm This was maybe the best crunble I've had, and really easy to make too once I'd converted the measurements.
My husband said to give this a 10, he would take this anyday over rhubarb pie. Thanks will be making this again.