Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Fabulous potatoes that my friends served at my bridal shower this year.
Make and share this Carrie's Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 850.48 g frozen shredded hash browns (thawed)
- 473.18 ml sour cream
- 473.18 ml grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 226.79 g can cream of chicken soup
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 473.18 ml crushed potato chips
- Mix above ingredients together and put into a greased 9x13 pan and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix together 2 cups crushed potato chips with ¼ cup of melted butter.
- Spread over potato mixture and bake at 350 degrees for at least an hour.