Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Fabulous potatoes that my friends served at my bridal shower this year.
- 30 ounces frozen shredded hash browns (thawed)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- Mix above ingredients together and put into a greased 9x13 pan and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix together 2 cups crushed potato chips with ¼ cup of melted butter.
- Spread over potato mixture and bake at 350 degrees for at least an hour.