Scotty & Callie's Mom's Note:
One of the sweetest people I ever worked with made these Date Bars for all the bake sales we had over the years. I tryed to buy them all!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dates, 1/4 sugar and water over low heat until thickened, cool.
- 2Add vanilla and set aside while preparing crust.
- 3Mix oleo and sugar.
- 4add the rest of ingredients and mix until crumbly.
- 5Press half of crumbs in bottom of 9x13" pan.
- 6Cover with date mixture and top with remaining crumbs and pat down.
- 7Bake at 400 Degrees for 25-30 minute.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrie's Date Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.7
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 291.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 37.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: