Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of the sweetest people I ever worked with made these Date Bars for all the bake sales we had over the years. I tryed to buy them all!!
- Combine dates, 1/4 sugar and water over low heat until thickened, cool.
- Add vanilla and set aside while preparing crust.
- Mix oleo and sugar.
- add the rest of ingredients and mix until crumbly.
- Press half of crumbs in bottom of 9x13" pan.
- Cover with date mixture and top with remaining crumbs and pat down.
- Bake at 400 Degrees for 25-30 minute.