Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Simple slow cooker recipe adapted from Allrecipes.com.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cilantro or 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into 2 inch chunks.
- Peel onion and cut in thin wedges.
- Add potatoes, onions and remaining ingredients to a 3 quart slow cooker and stir well.
- Cover and cook until beef and vegetables are tender, on low 7-8 hours, or on high 4-5 hours.