Recipe by dawnmarie0817
This dish is amazingly addictive for something so healthy! I make it as an appetizer for potluck, parties, cookouts, and other get togethers. People always ask me for the recipe.
Top Review by the_dish
Made this for a BBQ with friends and family. Everyone raved that it was the best salsa they had ever tasted.At one point everyone had stopped socializing and were all around the bowl digging in! My husband actually asked that I not use my old recipe anymore and stick to this one. It was fresh, tasty, easy to make and healthy. Really a perfect salsa.
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1⁄2 red onion (diced)
- 16 ounces Tostitos Scoops
Directions See How It's Made
- 1) In a pot combine oil, vinegar, and sugar.
- 2) Bring to boil to melt sugar, then cool.
- 3) Drain and rinse the cans of beans and corn in a large mixing bowl.
- 4) Mix the diced vegetables together with the beans and corn.
- 5) Pour cooled liquid over and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 6) Drain to serve. Serve with tortilla scoops.