1/2 Photos of Carrabba's Tagliarini Picchi Pacchiu
Kathie's Kafe's Note:
Mrs. Jack gave me this recipe from Carrabba's since I had been looking for it and I appreciate her help. I am posting for safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, simmer sliced garlic in olive oil over very low heat for about 10 minutes.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and stir over medium heat another 2 minutes.
- 4Toss with cooked angel hair pasta and serve as a side dish for chicken or shrimp.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrabba's Tagliarini Picchi Pacchiu
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.4
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper