Recipe by Kathie's Kafe
Mrs. Jack gave me this recipe from Carrabba's since I had been looking for it and I appreciate her help. I am posting for safekeeping.
Top Review by klginsc
This is one of my FAVORITE dishes. I worked as a manager for Carrabba's for nearly 10 years. You have the recipe fairly accurate but you forgot one of the main ingredients. Rough chop about 8 basil leaves and add them at the very last minute to flavor the sauce. It makes a huge difference. I will also suggest using white pepper instead of black and use canned, whole Italian plum tomatoes and crush them in the sauce yourself. Enjoy this light and fabulous meal.
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 -6 basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, simmer sliced garlic in olive oil over very low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir over medium heat another 2 minutes.
- Toss with cooked angel hair pasta and serve as a side dish for chicken or shrimp.