Another Carrabba's copycat that I found on chef2chef website. Can't wait to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE HERBED GARLIC SAUCE
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1/4 cup peeled garlic clove
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
FOR THE STEAKS
- 1FOR THE HERBED GARLIC SAUCE:.
- 2Place the basil, garlic, mint, salt, pepper, and oregano in a mortar and pulverize with a pestle until the mixture turns into a paste.
- 3Place the paste in a glass jar and add the olive oil, lemon juice, and vinegar.
- 5Before using, bring to room temperature and shake well.
- 6The sauce will hold in the refrigerator for two weeks.
- 7FOR THE STEAKS:.
- 8Heat a gas grill or broiler.
- 9Lightly coat the steaks with olive oil on both sides, season with salt and pepper to taste and place on a hot grill.
- 10Cook for about four to six minutes per side for medium-rare.
- 11Let the steaks rest for five minutes before serving.
- 12Serve with the Herbed Garlic Sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrabba's T-Bone Steaks With Herbed Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.0
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1167.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar
beef t-bone steaks