Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another Carrabba's copycat that I found on chef2chef website. Can't wait to try it.
Make and share this Carrabba's T-Bone Steaks With Herbed Garlic Sauce recipe from Food.com.
FOR THE HERBED GARLIC SAUCE
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄4 cup peeled garlic clove
- 1⁄3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
FOR THE STEAKS
- 3 beef t-bone steaks or 3 rib eye steaks, about one-inch thick
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- FOR THE HERBED GARLIC SAUCE:.
- Place the basil, garlic, mint, salt, pepper, and oregano in a mortar and pulverize with a pestle until the mixture turns into a paste.
- Place the paste in a glass jar and add the olive oil, lemon juice, and vinegar.
- Before using, bring to room temperature and shake well.
- The sauce will hold in the refrigerator for two weeks.
- FOR THE STEAKS:.
- Heat a gas grill or broiler.
- Lightly coat the steaks with olive oil on both sides, season with salt and pepper to taste and place on a hot grill.
- Cook for about four to six minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Let the steaks rest for five minutes before serving.
- Serve with the Herbed Garlic Sauce on the side.
Nice and zesty salsa verde kind of sauce. I imagine this would go really well with lamb as well, what with all basil, mint and garlic.
Quick and simple way to make a summer steak fabulous! I used ribeye steaks and they came out perfectly cooked to medium-rare...yum!