Recipe by mollypaul
Posted from a copycat site in response to a recipe request. The author found that it tasted more like the Carrabba's dish when the melted lemon butter is poured over the scallops and shrimp and served instead of having it on the side.
- 4 scallops (size U-10 to U-20)
- 4 shrimp (size U-16 to U-20)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs, for breading
- 2 ounces lemon butter
- fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- If using bamboo skewers, soak in water 1/2 hour.
- Season scallops and shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Lightly coat with olive oil, then dip in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Skewer and grill on both sides.
- Melt lemon butter and serve with seafood.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.