Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, sauteed
- 6 artichokes, head quarters
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 chicken breast, grilled sliced
- 3 -4 ounces penne pasta, cooked according to directions
- black pepper
- grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Saute garlic in olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, grilled and sliced chicken and cooked penne pasta.
- Saute to heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with fresh grated cheese.
Just love these ingredients, but increased the servings to 3 and changed things a bit. I sauteed the mushrooms after cooking the garlic. I then added 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth thickened with 3 T of cornstarch and the juic of a lemon to the pan and brought it to a boil. Once thickened I added the other ingredients to warm them through and tossed in 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley. Delicious and light!
Fantastic dish. Really enjoyed it. Next time I'll try it with grilled chicken