Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another Carrabba's copycat that I found on chef2chef website. Sounds like a yummy side dish.
- 1 -2 ounce extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 ounce broccoli floret
- 1 ounce cauliflower floret
- 3 -4 baby carrots
- 4 slices red bell peppers
- 1 ounce yellow squash, sliced
- 1 ounce zucchini, sliced
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat a cast-iron skillet until very hot.
- Add olive oil and mushrooms, stirring to coat the mushrooms with the olive oil.
- Stir in chopped garlic and add remaining vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper and allow vegetables to obtain a crusty finish before turning.
- Serve hot.
I liked the method of cooking the vegetables in a skillet to give them a nice crust. The only thing I would differently is add more seasoning, but otherwise, it's a great way to enjoy vegetables.!