Recipe Baroness's Note:
Carrabba's is probably my favorite restaurant and so when I find copy cat recipe I try them out. This is one that I am holding to make sometime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 -15 large mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 2 ounces diced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup finely crushed Ritz cracker, about 12 crackers
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Wash mushrooms and remove stems.
- 3Finely chop stems and reserve.
- 4In a large skillet, melt butter and cook onion, pepperoni, green pepper, garlic, and chopped mushroom stems until tender but not brown.
- 5Add crackers, parmesan, parsley, salt, oregano, a dash of pepper, and mix well. Still in broth.
- 6Spoon mixture into mushroom caps, heaping tops.
- 7In a shallow baking pan with 1/4-inch water covering bottom of pan, place stuffed mushrooms.
- 8Bake uncovered about 25 minutes until heated thoroughly.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrabba's Italian Grill Stuffed Mushrooms Parmigiana
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.7
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 417.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: