- 4 links sweet italian fennel sausages
- 4 ounces marinara sauce
- 8 ounces fresh pepper sauce
Fresh Pepper Sauce
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 2 ounces crushed garlic
- 48 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 ounce pepper
- 1 ounce salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peppers, red onion and garlic.
- Cook for 5 minutes until al dente.
- Add pepper, salt and crushed tomatoes.
- Cook until sauce reduces to stew texture.
- Spoon 8 ounces Fresh Pepper Sauce with marinara sauce in pan; reduce to stew texture.
- Grill links over grill until thoroughly cooked.
- Spoon the sauce on a plate and top with sausage links.