Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on recipe secrets and can't wait to try it.
Make and share this Carrabba's Italian Grill Parmesan Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Gradually blend milk into mayonnaise.
- Mix in cheese, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Serve on tossed salad greens.
Makes a nice thick and creamy dressing. We did feel that it could have used some garlic as one of the other reviewers did. Will make this again. Thanks for posting this! Made for 123 Hits
At first taste I thought this was going to be very boring. But by the time dinner was on the table it had perked up. I really enjoyed it on my salad and we also dipped our chicken in it as well! ( it was on the bland side). I will be making this again. Made for photo tag.
Made this tonite and was easy and delicious. Added grated peppercorn for some zing. It seemed to be missing something (garlic?), but was still very good.