Recipe by Marie
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com Why buy expensive dressings? This is SO good!
Top Review by unchelled
After a little tweaking I have found a solution to the almost overpowering mayo flavor this dressing has the first day or 2. I always double the recipe. I use 3/4 cup mayo & 1/2 cup of buttermilk. I also add another 1/4 cup parmesan cheese after mixing. I leave the other ingredients as stated in the recipe. It makes the perfect dressing!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk (regular milk can be substituted)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate until serving time to let flavors develop.