Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Carabba's restaurant chicken copycat recipe I want to try.
Make and share this Carrabba's Chicken Gratella recipe from Food.com.
- Place the basil, garlic, mint, salt, pepper, and oregano in a mortar and pulverize until mixture turns into a paste.
- Place the paste in a glass jar and add the olive oil, lemon juice, and vinegar.
- Before using, bring to room temperature and shake well. The sauce will hold in the refrigerator for two weeks.
- Lightly coat the chicken breasts with herb garlic sauce on both sides, season with sal and pepper to taste and place on hot grill.
- Cook until done, coat whit herb garlic sauce mixture.