- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml minced yellow onion
- 29.58 ml butter
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 158.51 ml cold butter, sliced
- 354.88 ml chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh basil
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml white pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 226.79 g caprino goat cheese or 226.79 g other goat cheese, room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic and onion in 2 Tbls. butter in a large skillet over medium heat until tender.
- Stir wine and lemon juice into skillet, increase heat to medium high, and simmer to reduce by half.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cold butter, one slice at a time.
- Stir in tomatoes, basil, kosher salt, and white pepper; remove from heat; set aside.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Grill chicken over hot coals 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- A couple of minutes before chicken is done, place equal amounts of cheese on each breast Spoon prepared sun-dried tomato sauce over chicken.