Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is the recipe given to me by a bartender at Carrabba's Italian Restaurant for their famous Blackberry Sangria. Goes down very easily, so be careful!
- 1 1⁄2 liters bisanzio italian wine or 1 1⁄2 liters any other sweet red italian wine
- 14 ounces cranberry juice (not cranberry cocktail)
- 14 ounces monin blackberry syrup
- 6 ounces tuaca italian liqueur
- lemon slice
- orange slice
- Mix all liquid ingredients together and add blackberries. Refrigerate and let sit for a few hours. Serve over ice. When ready to serve, add a slice of lemon and orange.
I used Sutter Home Sweet Red Wine and it turned out wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! As good if not better than Carrabbas!!!
I am a Carrabbas bartender... one ingredient is missing. We add 2 ounces of sprite to every glass of sangria to give it a little bubble...makes the great sangria even better
This is really great! It tastes just like the drink at Carrabbas!