Recipe by Harried Mom
Found on Pinterest. http://www.macaroniandcheesecake.com/2011/04/carrabbas-bread-dipping-spices.html Would be good with Rosemary Olive Bread.
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil (if using fresh reduce parsley to 1 tbsp.) or 1 tablespoon fresh basil (if using fresh reduce parsley to 1 tbsp.)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried rosemary or 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper or 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except olive oil & lemon in a blender or food processor and chop until all ingredients are similar in size. Stir in the olive oil & lemon juice.
- For Serving:.
- In a small dish, place 1 1/2 teaspoons spice mixture. Pour 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil over top of the spice mixture. Serve with french bread for dipping.