- 1 cup fresh oyster, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 ounce crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine (any kind)
- 4 slices rib eye or 4 slices steak fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté oysters, mushrooms, and parsley in the butter until the mushrooms are tender; drain off butter.
- Stir in the bacon, cheese, and wine; set aside.
- Make a pocket in the side of the steak. stuff pocket with the oyster mixture; secure with wooded picks.
- Broil steaks about 6 inches from heat for about 8-10 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Top steaks with any leftover oyster stuffing.