- 2 lbs flank steaks
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined or
- 1 cup shucked oyster
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernels, from grilled corn on the cob or corn, canned
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, pureed
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, coarsely chopped
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Butterfly the flank steak, pound it evenly, and cut it into four equal pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Place equal amounts of stuffing on each piece, roll up, and secure with a small skewer or toothpick.
- Grill the steaks for 4 - 5 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness is attained.
- Remove skewers or toothpicks before serving.