Prep 25 mins
Cook 3 mins
yummy crostini's simple a good appitezers
- 3⁄4 lb zucchini, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian dressing
- 4 French baguettes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon soft-spread margarine
- 1 teaspoon soft-spread margarine
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler. Place zucchini in medium bowl. Add almonds and dressing; mix well. Set aside.
- Place baguette halves on large baking sheet; spread evenly with margarine. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 3 inches from heat 2 to 3 minutes or until edges and cheese are browned.
- Spread zucchini mixture evenly onto each baguette half. Serve immediately.
- serve with spaghatti sauce (optional).