Recipe by wjorma
this was a hit at the bbq. Everyone I know does the typical pasta salad with black olives & tomatoes, but the artichokes, REAL bacon bits, Vermont cheese and green olives were a hit! I like trying new things.
- 2 (12 ounce) boxes tri-color spiral pasta
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, with juice
- 1 (3 ounce) jar bacon bits
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pimento-stuffed green olives (slice these)
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese (small cubed)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleof cheap Italian salad dressing (store brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- cook up noodles until soft & tender, rinse & cool down til' almost cold. cut up all the remaining ingredients into small pea-size pieces. mix all ingredients into large bowl with cooled-down noodles, then serve.
- (optional: I used the artichoke juice from the jar when mixing it in w/ the salad dressing).