Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From my grandmother - these are tasty little dudes.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, such as Helmann's
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 loaf bread, suggested whole wheat
- Combine all ingredients except for the bread.
- Spread on slices of bread (you can uses as many slices as you want or as little as you want depending on how much of the mushroom spread you want).
- Cut into squares and bake for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F.