Recipe by Sweetiebarbara
Everyone has their favorite list of ingredients in this classic dish... this is mine via Carolyn. Cooking time includes chilling time.
- 2 bunches broccoli (florets)
- 1 small onion (red or white, finely sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon, and set aside.
- Place broccoli ,onions, and raisins in the bowl you intend to use.
- In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over broccoli and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Crumble bacon over top, just before serving.