1/3 Photos of Carolyn's Broccoli Salad
1 hr 15 mins
Everyone has their favorite list of ingredients in this classic dish... this is mine via Carolyn. Cooking time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon, and set aside.
- 2Place broccoli ,onions, and raisins in the bowl you intend to use.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Pour over broccoli and mix well.
- 5Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 6Crumble bacon over top, just before serving.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carolyn's Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.3
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 662.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 10.9 g