1/1 Photo of Carolyn & Nate's Caramel Apple Cheesecake
1 hr 8 mins
Chef #782749 Photogardener's Note:
Daughter Carolyn & grandson Nathan came up with this delicious cheesecake one Christmas. Now it is a traditional recipe in their house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Combine Flour, margarine, sugar and egg yolk. Press into the bottom and slightly up the side of a greases 9-inch spring form pan; set aside.
- 4Preheat oven to 325°F
- 5Melt butter in a skillet and saute apples until
- 6slightly golden. Arrange apples on crust.
- 7Combine caramels and milk and melt over low heat or microwave on low power 4
- 8minutes. Drizzle over apples. In a large bowl cream cheese and sugar until
- 9mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, add vanilla.
- 10Pour mixture over apple-caramel mixture and bake for 35-38 minutes.
- 11Cool on
- 12a wire rack, then chill. Garnish with additional caramel sauce and whipped
- 13cream, if desired. Serves 12.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carolyn & Nate's Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.9
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 119.2 mg
- Sodium 234.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g