Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple comfort food.
Make and share this Carol's Veggie-Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 10 -12 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 (1 lb) bags frozen vegetables
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry vegetable soup mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can French's French fried onions
- Spray covered baking dish with olive oil.
- Place chicken thighs in dish.
- Mix vegetables, soups, dry soup mix, sour cream together and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with onion rings.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
This is very similar to a vegetable dish my friend makes except for the chicken. WE LOVE THIS! By adding the chicken, you have a wonderful one-dish meal!!!! The French's French Fried Ohions add great flavor and texture tot he dish. Way to go, Senior Lady!!!!
Very good but more than we could eat in one meal. Deboning the chicken today and making a second meal out of this dish. Love the sauce the soup/ mix/ and sour cream this made. Would be great on most chicken dishes. Made for PAC 2008