Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a mouthwatering accompaniment to a pasta dinner.
- 1 can black olives
- 6 green olives (with or without pimientos-you can get these in a jar and keep in fridge)
- 4 cloves minced garlic (large cloves)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Drain liquid from olives and chop fine.
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients and let marinate.
- Serve smothered on top of warm crusty French bread.
- Excellent with pasta!
Awsome, I grilled the bread with a bit of olive oil and garlic first and served it like bruchetta. Also added some fresh basil and parsley.
I've tried various brands of olive spread, but Carol's Muffalletto is so much better & so easy. I'll never buy prepared spread again.