Recipe by Canadian Pixie
This is a recipe from my MIL, something that quickly became a family favourite.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup buttered bread crumb
- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook macaroni noodles and place into a casserole dish.
- In saucepan, melt butter then add milk, flour and cheese. Cook until thick; add worcestershire.
- Pour over cooked macaroni and mix thoroughly.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs. Bake for 30 minutes.