Half Hearted Chef's Note:
Whenever there is a get together, everyone requests that I bring these. There are never any leftover.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To cook eggs, place in a saucepan and cover completely with water. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. DO NOT BOIL THE EGGS. Remove from heat, cover, and let eggs sit in the hot water for 15 minutes. Drain and cool with cold water.
- 2Peel eggs, cut in half, place yolks in a small bowl, and whites on a serving plate.
- 3Mash yolks with a fork, and add remaining ingredients, except for paprika.
- 4Place mixture in a pastry bag with a large star tip.
- 5Fill each egg white with mixture.
- 6Sprinkle each egg with paprika.
- 7Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carol's Famous Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.7
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 122.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet pickle juice