Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Whenever there is a get together, everyone requests that I bring these. There are never any leftover.
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon mustard, French's
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small sweet pickle, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle juice
- To cook eggs, place in a saucepan and cover completely with water. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. DO NOT BOIL THE EGGS. Remove from heat, cover, and let eggs sit in the hot water for 15 minutes. Drain and cool with cold water.
- Peel eggs, cut in half, place yolks in a small bowl, and whites on a serving plate.
- Mash yolks with a fork, and add remaining ingredients, except for paprika.
- Place mixture in a pastry bag with a large star tip.
- Fill each egg white with mixture.
- Sprinkle each egg with paprika.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
These were a little bland for my taste but easy enough to make using just a few ingredients. They would work well at a family gathering since the mild flavor would appeal to children and picky adults. Thanks for sharing. Made for My 3 Chefs 2012.