Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A delicious light dessert. My cooking 'Coach' fiddled around with a few recipes and this is what she came up with. I hope you enjoy! :)
- 4 granny smith apples, sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir well together apples, cinnamon, salt and water, place in a 9x9 greased pan.
- Crumb Topping----mix together butter, quick oats, and Brown Sugar Splenda.
- Sprinkle crumb topping on top of apples.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes.
I made this for the 2006 Summer Pick A Chef Contest. I want to say WOW, WOW,WOW, WOW!!! This is SSSSOOOOOO Good!!!! I really am going to making this again!!! I am going to say this is a definate keeper!!!