Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can ranch style bean
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can hunts chunky special tomato sauce
- 2 bags 10-minute Success rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese (more if you like)
- salt & pepper
- Combine ground beef, onion, jalapeno and seasoning.
- Brown meat mixture in a large skillet.
- (Breaking meat up as you would for chili) When browned add beans, tomato sauce& Hunts chunky special.
- Turn down heat and allow to simmer about 15 minutes Boil rice according to package directions.
- When rice is done add to the beef mixture and serve topped with grated cheese.