1/1 Photo of Carol's Chicken Fruit Salad
I found this recipe in a church cookbook and it was submitted by C. Laird. It is a refreshing change of pace for chicken salad. The preparation time does not include cooking the chicken, as so often I use leftover cooked chicken for this meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cooked chicken into good sized chunks.
- 2Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- 3Chop apple into chunks and dip in pineapple juice to keep them from browning.
- 4Combine chicken, pineapple, apple, grapes and mayonaisse.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Cover and chill 2 hours before serving.
- 7Serve over romaine lettuce leaves.
- 8Top with some of the cashews.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carol's Chicken Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.1
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 238.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 18.3 g