Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy and delicious. Fun to give as holiday gifts wrapped in fancy plastic wrap tied with a bow. Use the novelty color m & m's for the holidays.
- 1 lb white chocolate (disks)
- 1 cup small pretzels
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Line a 11 by 17 jelly roll pan with foil, lightly spray with cooking oil.
- Put the chocolate disks in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for one minute and stir.
- Microwave for 30 more seconds and stir.
- Continue to microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring after each until chocolate is just melted.
- Gently stir in the mini pretzels until well mixed.
- Add the m& m candies and stir gently and quickly (you do not want them to melt when you are stirring them!).
- Pour the candy mix onto the foil lined pan, using a spatula to spread to a thin layer.
- Let cool completely.
- Break into chunks of bar and enjoy!
This is such a quick and easy treat to make and it results in a yummy snack. My 6 year old GD made these with very little supervision from me. Mainly I just helped her handle the hot bowl out of the microwave. Anyone who likes to munch on crunchy, sweet & salty all at once will enjoy this. Thanks for sharing your recipe Ma Hiker!