1/5 Photos of Caroline's Quick Chicken and Dumplings
One of my best friends made this to serve at our monthly girl get-together. I thought it was delicious and got the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, bring first 5 ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat; stir often.
- 2Separate each biscuit in half, making 2 rounds per biscuit.
- 3Cut each round in half.
- 4Drop biscuit pieces, 1 at a time, into boiling broth mixture; stir.
- 5Place cover on pot, turn heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally for 15 to 30 minutes or until dumplings are desired doneness.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caroline's Quick Chicken and Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.4
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 1284.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 22.4 g