Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend's mother would make this yummy dessert for us when we would visit from college. I ran across it recently and thought I'd post it because I know how much I enjoyed it!
- 1 (6 ounce) package cherry Jell-O or 2 (3 ounce) packages cherry Jell-O
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Dissolve jello in 2 cups boiling water.
- Mix in drained pineapple, pie filling and put in rectangular dish.
- Refrigerate until solid.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and sugar.
- Spread on the congealed mixture.
- Refrigerate until set.