1/1 Photo of Carolina Style Spanish Rice
Posted in response to a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice in oil until lightly browned.
- 2Chop onion, green pepper and celery. Add to rice.
- 3Stir in tomatoes. Heat to boiling.
- 4Lower heat. Cover and cook about 25 minutes until rice is tender.
- 5Add ham to rice and heat until ham is hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carolina Style Spanish Rice
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 134.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: