Recipe by jovigirl
I got this in an email from French's mustard. Its very simple and sounds very good! (Time doesn't include the marinating time)
Top Review by Baby Kato
I let my chicken legs marinade for 5 hours. They were flavourful, juicy and tender. I love the spicyness of the chicken its a nice surprise. I'd certainly make this tasty dish again. It was very easy to make.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar, divided
- 3⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken into resealable plastic storage bag. Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, oil and Worcestershire in 4-cup measure; mix well. Pour 1 cup mixture over chicken. Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 1 hour or overnight.
- Pour remaining mustard mixture into small saucepan. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture thickens slightly, stirring often. Reserve for serving sauce.
- Grill chicken on greased rack over medium-high heat 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning once. Discard marinade. Serve chicken with reserved sauce.