Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I discover that rice in North Carolina and liked it so much.
- 1⁄4 lb bacon
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups canned tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Tabasco sauce
- Cook bacon; remove from pan and crumble.
- Cook onions in bacon fat until tender.
- Add rice, tomatoes, seasoning and crumbled bacon.
- Cook on low heat about 35 minutes, stirring well.
- Stir with a fork several times while cooking.
- Check after 15 minutes and add water if needed.
Good Recipe,my kids loved it.
I liked the name very much!!