Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is a crowd pleaser. Great texture and aftertaste. The pan will always be empty at the end of the party.
- 3 packages frozen white corn in butter sauce
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 package sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 package of crushed Ritz cracker (sleeve)
- Cover the bottom of a casserole dish with the mixture.
- Scatter crushed ritz crackers over the mixture.
- Pour almond saute over ritz.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min.