Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
WARNING THIS RECIPE IS NOT FOR THOSE WATCHING WHAT YOU EAT. This is a delectable chewy like brownie. Rich, sweet and with a little crunch from the nuts, there is a little bit of everything for everybody in this wonderful brownie. Doesn't last long around my family. When I take the brownies to a bbq it's the first to go. I bet you can't eat just one!
- Over medium heat combine sugar and eggs in a heavy saucepan
- stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients, stirring mixture well.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 15 x 10 x 1 inch pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into small squares.