Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of those recipes where I just started adding and fooling with. Haven't disappointed anyone yet. Mom know you won't ever loose it.
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 package imitation crabmeat
- 2 large eggs
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 vidalia onion
- 1 -2 clove garlic
- 6 -10 slices sandwich bread (No Exceptions. Crust removed)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Hellmans or your choice)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Cube Wonder Bread.
- Add all ingredients and mix.
- If loose add more bread, if to dry add more mayo.
- Shape into patties.
- Dredge in flour seasoned with Old Bay Seasoning.
- Fry over medium heat until golden brown.
- Serve with a Remoulade Sauce.
- Great with cole slaw and fries.
First try at making crab cakes and they ROCKED!
Excellent. And, it made quite a few. I used a sweet and sour cabbage dressing and it really brought out the taste. But, they were the very best the next day in a sandwhich.